Friday, April 16, 2010

Still Strong! Update.

Looks like I missed an interesting day. Out having fun as I advised y'all to do today. Looks like Government Slacks (GS) got hit with a civil suit today. What a surprise! Riiiiiiight. No worries...our Sharks are still strong...we still have decent profits and they held up well. Again...."sniper mode"...turn off the media and go into "night vision"...our computers are still "all systems go"...and our fish are still hooked. Like I said..gonna be a tough catch in here...the big ones are hard to land. It's still FISH ON until further notice. Yes I know the VIX is low, Yes I know expectations are high....we are fishing in a different spot and it is still "Game On". Our stops are in for a break even if we have to cut bait. Check your emails for updates.........have a nice weekend!