Tuesday, August 9, 2011

It ain't over!

Pardon the country vernacular, must be my wonderful time spent in The South. "The dawgs are still hunt'in and dat injine just don't sound right". It feels like we are broken. I don't think I have ever felt quite this way. People are hurt'in- The great USA (who I have loved my whole life and still do) needs leadership. The pot smok'in, free love, self-indulgent- baby boomers are killing us. They are fighting over a firestorm of sh$t. I have never seen so many extremists on both sides since the 60's. If you have ever played Sid Meir''s game CIVILIZATION, you would understand. Our happiness level is falling fast. Not good for the stock market. Not good for us. What does this mean to us as traders? It means that The Meat Grinder is still here. We will look to step aside yet again. I still think S&P500 1000-1100 is a reality. We will probally reset and go to cash at some point again. I would not reco any moves by The Fed until these levels- we have one bullet left-save it "until you see the whites of their eyes". We will probally bail tommorrow.