Thursday, March 4, 2010

ICE BOWL update: 3rd. Down and goal.

Looks like the majority of my readers went with the Field Goal. A full 80% said to take the break-even and get out. I can't say I blame them. The stock hit .99 today and our loss would have been somewhat minimal and we could have moved to the next hand. Well- I re-worked all my systems, added a few new ones (which didn't help), re-crunched the numbers, and it came down to instinct...and I'm still holding. I'll explain my thoughts when this thing is over. Unfortunately tomorrow are the unemployment numbers and the 10-day delisiting number comes down to a Friday close-not my favorite conditions. My rules said to fold and move on-my instinct says its going higher....don't like these types of plays. It is better to have them both working together. My options are running out and time is not on my side.... stay tuned...tomorrow will be a huge decision day.